didn't received card?

Options
Yue Y.
Yue Y. Posts: 1 ✭✭
I ordered the phone card of fizz online on September 4th, but I still haven't received it until today. I inquired that it was returned to the merchant because my address was wrong. May I ask if I can apply for a refund and buy it again after I modify the address?

Answers

• Katia D. #9229
    Katia D. #9229 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Just change your address in your profile and ask to another card :)
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Options
    Have a look at this page : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/who-is-delivering-my-sim-card-how-do-i-track-my-shipment-contact-the-shipper

It'll explain you in details all the process.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options

Did you already chat with Fizz customer service to confirm the SIM card was returned to sender?

You should also discuss with Fizz support to determine the best course of action. They usually prefer that you order another SIM card and they will refund you for the first SIM that you did not receive, when you activate your account.

When your question has been answered, please close your post by clicking on the button "Make best answer".

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,107 ✭✭
    Options

Order a new one, and ask for a refund when you received it.

If you need a referral code, this is mine 5JATM. You will receive 25$ after 2 months, no bad.

ps: The referral is valid when you create your plan.

• Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button.

This discussion has been closed.