Where my SIM card?

Fei X.
Fei X. Posts: 1 ✭✭
Can you use Canada post? They don't put it in the mail box and put anywhere outside the apartment. I don't know where they put? The website shows that it is put at door. Where is it? How can I find my SIM card? At least, Canada post can open the mail box and put it inside. I don't know whether I can get the SIM card even I do the second purchase.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    You are right it seems that their carrier is not a good option.
    If at least the will put in a white envelop :(
  • Mike
    They should send the SIM in a envelop without the code and without saying this is a SIM card :D, the code should be send my email or leave it in the personal web area.
  • Mike
    I sent mine to my mother-in-law since she is home and she lives in a quiet neighbour.
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Why FIZZ doesn't use Canada Post for SIM card delivery? it will save both the customer and FIZZ a lot of head ache...
    It's not a bright idea to leave the SIM card envelope in front door of an apartment building!!!
This discussion has been closed.