3g coverage in sherbrooke?

Options
Hi,
I Have an Iphone 6S and I live at Sherbrooke in the East part of the Mont BelleVue. I get full signal for LTE always but when I make call, my phone switch to 3G and it is very difficult to get more than 1 out of 4 line and I loose signal a lot of time. Was wondering if you are gonna improve coverage in sherbrooke for 3G for calls?
I Selected Voice and data for LTE but still switch to 3G when making calls, I guess that you don't support voice over LTE yet?

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,745 ✭✭
    Options

Contact the support for more information about your problem

The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.
    • You're within the business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    That's normal because Fizz has 4G for data and 3G for voice ; so when you make a call it will switch automatically to 3G ; when you use data it will use 4G.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,921 ✭✭
    Options

VoLTE is not supported. This is also the stabilization period Hopefully things will improve once this period ends.

Meanwhile you can try

- Restarting phone

- Enabling airplane mode, then disabling it.

- Reset Network Settings: Settings; General; Reset; Reset Network Settings

When your question has been answered, please close your post by clicking on the button "Make best answer".

• Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

This discussion has been closed.