Voicemail , upcomming calls ?

No body can call me l, i can only receive text msg, i cant configure my voice that said i have to add it to my plan , please how can i fix it ?

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

If your issue has been resolved, please close this post by clicking on the button Make this a best answer. Thanks

• I would suggest to reconfigure your APN setting in you phone, that could help sometime.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    @Pascale: The APN is not needed for the calls it is needed only for data and MMS (that are using data):(
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin
    Hello Melissa,
    Nobody can call you because your plan contains only Quebec coverage. You will need to add minutes to your plan to receive and make calls. You can change your plan anytime, but the change will be effective starting your next payment cycle. Here you will find more info: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan .
    Thanks for the understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.