Double Charged?

I've been double charged, twice in one day at the same time. Anyone have a phone number I can call about this?

Answers

• Gswim
    Gswim Posts: 543 ✭✭
    yes, happened to me too. when you click on each transaction you will the the same transaction number. so it is the same one but written twice in your history.
    wwait Monday to check under you credit card, it will probably be charged only once.
    and again, no the pending transaction like Fizzy said the actual charge. :)
  • Davi S.
    Davi S. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Me too, charged twice, to payments on my credit card and two charges on the Fizz account, that's ridiculous.
    Why can't we open an issue instead of loosing our time understanding how to use the chat? Wait 5 seconds for the bouble to appear? Wtf
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,795 admin
    Hello Harris,
    Apologies for the encountered issue
    Regarding your double charge, our technical team has taken all the necessary actions to avoid further occurrences of the unpleasant error. Regarding your refund, it will be made in the coming business days by our financial department.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day!
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.