where's my add-onadd-on?

Options
Guo J.
Guo J. Posts: 1 ✭✭
I bought 2G add-on, and no data added into my account. It says add on works immediately and I need data in a hurry right now. where's my data are you kidding me?

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,719 ✭✭
    Options
    Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK
    Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM
    You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.
  • TheDean
    TheDean Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options

Just to be clear, this is the Fizz community forum, where regular users such as yourself share our experiences and help each other out as best we can.  While Fizz support may visit from time to time, this is not the most efficient way to get in touch with them.  Hopefully using the information from Fling will get you talking to those who can assis you.

Best of luck.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,895 ✭✭
    Options

Logoff and log back into your Fizz account. Does the Add-On appear on your mobile plan?

If yes, enable airplane mode on your phone, then disable it. Ensure you have correct APN settings on your phone and check to see if you have data.

If no, check whether the 2G Add-on fee has been charged to your credit card. If no charges, read this FAQ to proceed with the purchase of the Add-on.

If you can confirm you have been charged and you do not have the service, open the same FAQ and click on the green circle (at bottom right) to chat with Fizz customer service.

This discussion has been closed.