Can make calls and text but cannot receive any calls. What is wrong?

Options
Stephan26
Stephan26 Posts: 9 ✭✭
Hi. I have 2 iphones that i gave my teenage sons. But worked fine for a while but now none of them work correctly. We just got back from a vacation to the States. I had both boys turn off their cellular data while in the US. Now that we are back, we turned back on the cellular data but we seem to be unable to connect to the Fizz network properly. I either get a busy signal when trying to call their number or get a message saying number unreachable...tried to reboot both phones but still no go...tried to reinsert both cards...nothing works.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,098 admin
    Options
    Hello Stephan,
    I checked your account and I saw that a ticket was open concerning this situation.
    Rest assured, we'll get back to you with an answer. -Erika
  • Stephan26
    Options
    Hi. I asked here on the forum and also asked via facebook. Seems like it is my only options...I was told that my issue as been sent to your technical services...but it has been 5 days now...paying for 2 phones that i can't call...frustrating.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,098 admin
    Options
    Hello Stephan26,
    We apologize for the long wait to have this issue solved. I have added a note onto the ticket to request a quick update for this also. Once it will be solved we will inform you by the e-mail address of your account.
    Have a great day!
    Catalin
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• Stephan26
    Options
    @Gates, So far, i have no proper answer. I am still with 2 phones, that cannot receive calls. Still waiting on a solution by their technical staff. This is frustrating and i'm starting to wonder if the "savings" are worth the hassle on this point.