Can't finish activation - Don't have facebook or twitter and the chat bubble doesn't appear (no adbl

Dan B. #9651
Dan B. #9651 Posts: 1 ✭✭
As the title says I want to finish activation but when I enter my activation code (which was already activated when I transferred my number) it tells me it has already been assigned to a customer. Now everything works fine, I have no problems at the moment. If I need to chat to someone please offer something other than facebook or twitter, have some accountability on your end and take responsibility of your service.
Now the bubble chat is a good thing but honestly a phone company that doesn't have a contact phone number for their customers is very strange isn't it.

Answers

• Micah
    Micah Posts: 104 ✭✭
    It seems as though from your text that your problem was resolved? is that the case? or has no one answered you through the chat bubble?
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    It is not strange. Fizz is a low cost provider, therefore they cut expenses on service. Apparently having a call center is a considerable expense, and the chat option is not, especially when the support is somewhere in Romania ;-)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hi Dan,
    Happy to have you among us. Our service is 100% digital and this is the reason why we don't have any contact phone number. You always have the possibility to send us an e-mail from you account under the section "My profile"/"Contact forms".
    Thank you very much for your kind understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.