I paid for extended CA+US coverage, but why hasn't the plan upgrade taken effect 3 weeks after it wa

Options
Jaime L. #1858
Jaime L. #1858 Posts: 6 ✭✭
Last month, I upgraded my plan from Quebec-only coverage to Canada+USA coverage specifically for a trip I'm taking this week. I received a confirmation email that this would be effective from Aug. 3, and my credit card has already been charged for the more expensive plan.
However, it is now the 21st, and this upgrade still hasn't been done (in effect, I have paid more for no added service). I have been in contact with CS multiple times via Messenger, Twitter and the contact forms, but all they've said is that multiple accounts have experienced similar issues.
I just want to know 1) if this will be resolved before my departure on Friday, 2) whether it's the old or new plan currently active, and 3) if they will be refunding the extra $14.01 that I paid for the extended coverage? Thank you!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,747 ✭✭
    Options

Contact the support and check with them what are your options

CHAT

Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issuesif you are not connect login

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

This discussion has been closed.