An error "You have reached the maximum number of credit cards allowed on an account"

Beilong
Beilong Posts: 1 ✭✭
I did not add any payment method, but the website show me an error "You have reached the maximum number of credit cards allowed on an account", please help me to verify it, thanks.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭

You need to contact the support in order to reset it

CHAT

Go to a Solutions hub page,  if you are not connect login

The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messangerhttps://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Having difficulties, and you reached the maximum number of attempts? 

If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, contact FIZZ Customer Service team: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during Fizz business hours.

Here is more info from FIZZ FAQ...

What payment methods can I use?

You can use a Visa or Mastercard credit card, or a Visa Debit card to pay for your Fizz plans.

Other cards such as debit cards, American Express (Amex), Dinners, and others are not accepted. Foreign credit cards are also not accepted.

Once your payment method has been added to your Fizz account, you must associate it to each plan you want to pay with that card. That is not done automatically. To associate your payment method to each of your plans:
    1. Log into your Fizz account.
    2. Select the plan, and click on Manage/Payment method

IMPORTANT

When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:

• The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    • Special words (Saint, St, Ste)
    • Hyphens
    • Spaces
    • Spelling

Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your bank account.

If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.

This discussion has been closed.