Did not get my SIM card even though said delivered

Moshe S. #9513
Moshe S. #9513 Posts: 3 ✭✭
I spoke with the carrier and they said they left it at the door which I find that is not true my wife was at home all day and no one showed up and know they are telling me that we have to ask you to order me another one. Please send a replacement SIM card one at no cost and tell the carrier to put it on the mailbox that is next to the door.
Thank you

Answers

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    It is users forum here. The support can be reached out by chat or Facebook messenger.
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Fizz won't send you a new sim card unless you pay for it. Then you will be reimbursed for the first one that wasn't delivered. That is their procedure.
    There is no way to communicate with the delivery company to tell them whatsoever. They put the envelope on your doorstep if you live in a house or stick it to the front door if you live in a building. You should check as soon as you receive a delivery notification.
  • David L. 22643
    David L. 22643 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I experienced the same, Moshe. There was two different address referring to my account. I had to verify it and change it as there was a mistake. Be sure to check if everything is correct on your side before to call for a replacement.
    Good luck.
  • Moshe S. #9513
    Moshe S. #9513 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    They have the correct address on my file yet what assurance do I have if I order another card that A)They will refund me from the previous SIM card that never arrived?
    B)That the shipment arrives to my destination and not again said it was delivered and it never was?
    Customer services does not help by telling the user to order another SIM card that is not a solution to the problem at hand, why don’t they speak with the carrier and solve this problem and ship me a replacement asap?
    Unless this is a scam can anyone help or know how we can talk with someone?
    Thank you
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    You cannot talk since there is no call center. The only way to contact the support is by chat or Facebook.
    I understand your concerns. However this is the way Fizz works. They reimburse the lost simcard only after you order the new one.
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.