changed plan effecting 8/8/2019 including coverage USA, still shows only coverage for Canada

Lijie L. #1664
Lijie L. #1664 Posts: 11 ✭✭
My plan was updated to cover USA/Canada from 8/8/2019, see attachment Fizz 0808, but when I logged in FIZZ site, it shows only cover Canada(see attachment Fizz). Last month, I bought add-on minutes, it's supposed to have ended by 8/7, it still shows 60 minutes add-on, please check.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭

It seems a common problem these days, pelase contact the support to solve it

CHAT

Go to any help page, if you are not connect login

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    It is users forum here. You have to contact the support.
    I reported your post to moderator since you shared your personal information.
  • Simon H. #6464
    Simon H. #6464 Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Its been a Bug since the last update they did.
    Reach out to fizz support ASAP via Facebook chat, search fizz mobile.
    They will respond and correct the situation within minutes.
    Good luck
  • Hanshen
    Hanshen Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I contacted them and they simply confirmed the bug, and told me to switch in a next billing cycle, while I only need the USA coverage in the current billing cycle. I think this is a lack of empathy and consideration for the customers, and a good example of poor customer support.
    I may make a formal complaint to CRTC, CCTS and OPC.
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Best Answer? button under the answer you deem to be the best.