my account isn't working after the payment failed and I updated my payment method, but still not wor

Options
I got a text msg from fizz that my payment didn't go through at 8 pm, the next day I updated my payment method and made a payment, I received an email that they got my payment and my account is now in good standing again, but my internet is still not working 24 hours after the payment. what am I suppose to do in order to get it back working?

Answers

• Gallina
    Gallina Posts: 755 ✭✭
    Options

I think you should contact the support

To chat with Fizz, make sure that :

You're logged into your Fizz account (Login, top right corner) : https://fizz.ca/en

You're active on a  help page

You're within the business hours:  Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    Please select Whizz (Fizz Team) answer as "best answer" to close this discussion.
  • Simon H. #6464
    Simon H. #6464 Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    I’d recommend reaching out to fizz support via Facebook chat. They usually respond within minutes. Open Facebook and search fizz mobile.
    Good luck
This discussion has been closed.