Tired of waiting for support

Your website is frustrating to no end. I tried to ask a question 2 times. First time I didn't know the best answer button locked the thread. Second time I hit it by error I just wanted to reply. Everything is locked. I have been a client for 4 days and I am tired of waiting for the bubble to show up and I have no social media account. You have a few hours to contact me and explain why I can't get over 1.3Mbps connected directly in the modem/router. If you don't contact me I will cancel my subscription ask for refund and someone will have to pick up the modem. Fizz did not deliver on the advertised speed and failed to provide support.

Answers

• Takion
    Takion Posts: 330 ✭✭
    you need to explain them in detail your problem they have hard time understanding the issues but once the understand the manage to find the solution
  • They have no clue how to fix my issue and they wanted me to upgrade to next level internet to fix the issue. False information and pressure to upgrade without fixing the core issue. I have no choice but to cancel now. Unfortunately I can't find a ISP right away so I will have to stay with Fizz for a few days or weeks. :(
This discussion has been closed.