6 GB of Data missing and Network data problems?

Options
GM27
GM27 Posts: 28 ✭✭
1stly, 5 months since notifying fizz, no data coverage in the laval area of St Martin/Corbusier even with 4G and network bars. See screenshot. Anyone else experiencing this?
2ndly, My account is missing 6 GB of data. Contacted fizz and escalated to the tech team. 3 weeks have passed and no response yet.
3rdly, after stabilization, last week, my data connection in downtown montreal was very weak I wasnt able to use the internet.
Im frustrated of having to wait this long and all the ongoing data issues.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    It seems that the maintenance brought new bugs.
    In the meantime I would like to let you know that we are still in stabilization
  • Takion
    Takion Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Options
    I would suggest for you to contact support to fix this issue by the following two option
    FACEBOOK
    Your can also send a message via Facebook https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message
    CONTACT FORM
    You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.
  • GM27
    GM27 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Options
    I already contacted since 3 weeks and waiting for the technical team to reply
  • Simon H. #6464
    Simon H. #6464 Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    Reach out to fizz support ASAP via Facebook chat, search fizz mobile.
    They will respond and correct the situation within minutes.
    Good luck
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    I contacted them for other data upgrade issue, fizz can't fix it after 70 days. Today they give me a **** like reply: you used all data. Yes used all because I never been able to use it since the beginning. It's dtandard of fizz support quality.
This discussion has been closed.