Can I get refund for a travel add-on I was not able to use?

Options
Maíra D.
Maíra D. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I have bought a travel add-on for data in US and I was just able to use once or twice, after doing the procedure of resending the network parameters.
In the last few days I was not having data anymore, I did the same procedure but it didn't work at all.
I would like to know if I can have my money back since I didn't receive the service. It is very inconvenient not being able to communicate when you need it the most, I hope to have at least an answer from fizz, otherwise it is really difficult to keep trusting them.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options

You need to contact the support, they are the only one that can help you

CHAT

Go to any Solutions hub page, if you are not connected, login

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    You can try by contacting Fizz.
    But I doubt it.
  • Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact support and explain your situation to them. I purchased a travel add-on for Latin America and I was unable to get it to work while I was there. I contacted support while I was out of the country and they had a ticket opened. The ticket was not resolved while I was abroad and when I returned I contacted support again and they refunded my money for that travel add-on.
This discussion has been closed.