It's been 4 days, why hasn't my SMS been activated and why can't I set up my voicemail?

Travis C.
Travis C. Posts: 5 ✭✭
My wife and I transferred from Rogers. Her transfer has succeeded:she sends and receives texts on her iPhone, makes calls, etc. Her transfer was before the maintenance period.
My transfer only took place after the maintenance period. I can make and receive phone calls, and my internet works well. Many of my clients, however, contact me by SMS only and it's still not working.
I've been jumping through hoops with them for days. I have installed the APN and MMS config files, tried multiple phones, taken the sim out and put it in multiple times. I've manually changed the SMSC number. I've called *#*#4636#*#* multiple times, which just tells me I can't make the call on this plan.
I've been in Facebook chat hell for days, where it takes them 6 hours to respond, suggesting one of the things I've already tried. How can I convince them to check that my account is properly configured on THEIR end? I'm this close to going to another provider.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,639 ✭✭

It seems that they have some problem after the maintenance, please contact the support

CHAT

Go to any Solution Hub page, if you are not connected, login

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

You can also send a message via facebook messenger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

This discussion has been closed.