TD online banking cannot reach me for password verification.

Options
Mark P. #8105
Mark P. #8105 Posts: 4 ✭✭
Its been almost 24 hours I cannot received texts from TD banking to verify my password. Also voice calls go straight to voicemail which don't have the full message. I cannot login to my online banking!
Please look at unblocking their number
83687 is the SMS number I got off the phone with TD and they don't seem to have any issues

Answers

• Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    Options
    Looks like the maintenance that was performed over the last few days reverted the ability to receive SMS from short codes again. It is beyond just interac, but all short codes seem to be affected, including those that were working a week ago.
  • Mark P. #8105
    Mark P. #8105 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Does Fizz have any status on this ? Its over 24 hours
  • Dan M. #8613
    Dan M. #8613 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    I am new subscriber. I have issues receiving an SMS from 144398 - google cloud firebase account - so I assume lots and lots of apps and services are affected. I wish I knew this before joining so at least I disable 2-factor-authentication for many of my accounts !! Fizz are you guys working on this?
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,171 admin
    Options
    Hello all,
    During the stabilization period, you may observe intermittency or interruption of this feature. We are working to gradually develop the service as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding and for your patience!
    Have a nice day :)
    Claudiu
This discussion has been closed.