Billing address ?

I saw similar questions, no answers: I am a new user trying to order a simcard. I keep getting a '"There is a problem with the billing address you provided. please try again." I triple checked 3x: I did not make any mistake (same address as amazon etc). No PO box either. CC contact is the same as my account.
Now I have a "You have reached a maximum number of credit cards..." but when I look in my profile, there is nothing under "payment methods"...
So... how do I pay you ?

Answers

• Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Known issue. This happens a lot lately. Only Fizz's support team can reset the credit card count.
  • Quang-Tri
    Quang-Tri Posts: 48 ✭✭
    This sounds like your account got frozen, the best solution is to contact their support on either messenger or on their support page.
    Best of luck.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,077 admin
    Hi Dominic,
    I am really sorry for the inconvenience. As I have checked your account I can see that one of my colleagues already helped you with the limit. As I can see there is no credit card attached to your account. Can you please contact us and let us help you further in this question? Here you can find info about how you can access the chat bubble: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
  • Frédéric L. #4316
    Frédéric L. #4316 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    You should directly contact support
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 786 ✭✭
    I hope by now, your problem is fixed, is it? You can select the answer that helped you the most to close this question. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.