Why is your website so frustrating?

Options
Taylor P. #952
Taylor P. #952 Posts: 3 ✭✭

It is EXTREMELY difficult to get in contact with a support representitive or to even submit a complaint/question.  You try and differentiate yourselves from the 'big guys' but your website subscribes to the same 'frustrate and complicate' doctrine that the 'big guys' use to discourage complaints.  Did you know the Full Name field in your Alternate Contact form in My Profile won't accept spaces - as in the little things that go in between First Name and Last Name?  Brilliant.  Did you know that NONE of your complaint forms have a working Submit button?  BRILLIANT!  That will keep the number of complaints down, eh?!  I tired 3 different browsers to ensure it wasn't an issue on my end.  Every time I attempt to get help, I end up on the same pages over and over again...Contact Us - but there IS NO WAY TO CONTACT YOU!!!  You even suggest using Facebook or Twitter to PM you - I do NOT and will not have a Facebook account.  I do have a Twitter account, but @fizzmobile "Cannot be messaged" - ULTRA BRILLIANT!!!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,723 ✭✭
    Options
  • Serge O. #3665
    Serge O. #3665 Posts: 535 ✭✭
    Options
    I know that you try many time but
    I can assure you that the below
    instructions it should work.

It is working for me all the time.

Support

08:00 to 21:00 week time
    10:00 to 18:00 weekend
    CHAT

if you are not connect then login

Go to a faq page like :
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-fizz-network-settings-apn

Wait 15 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 786 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz is offering better rates because it's a virtual company (no 1-800 number or stores). It is well documented, and yes when a problem occurs (and they do occur), we have to help each other. Forum is a great tool, members are wonderful. Being agressive and insulting Fizz is not the best approach. Sergio and Mike are offering answers that will help.
    Good luck
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 498 ✭✭
    Options
    Take easy, Fizz is still growing, it is still a child compared to other MONO-PLAY companies.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,896 ✭✭
    Options

To LIVE CHAT with Fizz, you have to do it during business hours.

Also you should clear browser cache/cookies. You can do it now. Chat is working.

Make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.

• You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

This discussion has been closed.