Answered question

voicemail upgrade?

Just wondering, if you apply the free vocemail upgrade to your account, but were already paying for voicemail, do you get credited for the voicemail cost?

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
That sounds exactly like how it should work.

However there seems to be a glitch with this particular reward. If you remove voicemail from your plan, then you won't have it.

With voicemail in your plan, you will be charged for it. When you have the free upgrade, you need to contact Fizz support to get your account credited each time. If anyone has a different experience, please share it with us.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

GOAT
GOAT

GOAT

User level
Level
2297 / 5000
Very interesting that the upgrade doesn't work properly. I'm about to get to the free voicemail level, so I guess I'll find out for myself soon.

Leifuer
Leifuer

Leifuer

User level
Level
4328 / 5000
If you don't have minute in your plan, your voicemail will still charge you even though you have a free voicemail upgrade. This is implicit, but bad.

Quick follow-up:

I contacted support about the voicemail upgrade issue.They corrected my bill and issued a request for a refund. I still have a pending ticked opened to make sure the bug isn't repeated at the next billing cycle.