I still don't have service

Options
Hi, I asked another question today saying that I can't have service. I was told to check my network settings but it still doesn't work. I tried on 3 different phones, all of which were unlocked. I also tried to send notifications to my phone to be able to configure my settings and this happend. I tried many times and it always failed.

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    It seems like there is either a problem with your account activation, or the SIM you received is defective. Either way, only customer service will be able to help you with this problem.
    You can manually set the APN yourself using the following guide, but you should be able to make and receive phone calls and basic texts without setting the APN, so I suspect setting it yourself won't help much.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-fizz-network-settings-apn
  • Jérémie P. #6213
    Jérémie P. #6213 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I tried to do it manually but it didn't work.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,921 ✭✭
    Options

Since you are getting error message when using the Fizz account service

- logoff Fizz account

- try clearing cache/cookies and try incognito mode

Also which phone are you using? Have you checked that it meets the compatibility requirements on this page, https://fizz.ca/en/faq/compatible-devices

• Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options
    What phone are you using? Did you check your phone compatibility with Fizz's network?
  • Jérémie P. #6213
    Jérémie P. #6213 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    Yep, it is compatible and I logged out of my Fizz account and everything and it still doesn't work. I'm starting to think that my sim card is deffective.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,159 admin
    Options
    Hi Jérémie,
    I see a solution was provided to you thru another channel.
    Thank you for your comprehension.
    Have a great day!
    Georgiana
This discussion has been closed.