why wont it let me add my credit card?

Zach I.
Zach I. Posts: 1 ✭✭
I have added my address. Every time I try to add the credit card, I get a message pop up saying that there is an issue with the billing address. Then I got a message saying that I have reached the maximum number of credit cards on my account. There is still nothing listed in my payment methods.

Answers

• GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    To sort this out, you will have to contact Fizz support via Facebook Messenger or live chat. Try Facebook first, as it is usually more effective.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

You will need to contact Fizz support to reset your account limit.

When entering CC info, follow this info from Fizz:

What payment methods can I use?

You can use Credit Card Visa or Mastercard, or Visa Debit to pay for your Fizz plan(s).

Other cards such as Debit Card, American Express (Amex), Dinners... are not accepted as payment methods.

The address and postal code that you associate with your credit card must be the same as the one you declare to your bank, otherwise payment method will be rejected.

If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, you'll have to contact our Customer Service team to clear things up: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during Fizz business hours

Read more:

How do payment cycles work?
    How do I fix a payment issue?

• Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 783 ✭✭
    It's a known problem (not resolved yet). But if you follow Fizzy solution, it will be quickly fix.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin

Nicely said - @Fizzy!!

This discussion has been closed.