Home internet out of service

Options
V H.
V H. Posts: 7 ✭✭
I received email notification to update credit card. This happened when it was time to pay mobile service. The credit card is good. I added one more credit card to my account. However, the internet is frozen now. Sent message on FB. No answer yet....
How soon will this can be fixed?

Answers

• Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact them via chat instead (I find that their response time on FB is slower)
  • V H.
    Options
    Thank you Dominic. I never be able to chat with anyone. The bubble never show up. I can only use my cell at this moment ...
  • V H.
    Options
    finally, I got a chance to chat online. I also called and checked with the Credit card company. There is no rejection record, nothing wrong with my payment. Not sure how can it happen. Am waiting for the technical department to do an investigation and fix. hope to get the internet back today.
    Hi, I received an email saying payment received. (did not explain regarding why the payment did not go through originally ) and the second email says plan has been reactivated. but still no internet. should I do anything?
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    Good to hear that you made contact. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out quickly.
This discussion has been closed.