Answered question

I have an overdue balance with Fizz from couple of months ago, however has not How do i make the payment?

I have an overdue balance from February, and there is no way for me to make the payment. It was supposed to be automatically drawn out bye Fizz, however it has not been taken. Is there any way for me to speak to someone in detail, or make the payment myself. I am no longer with Fizz



User level
2 / 100

Hi Vamini,

In order to be able to help you, please contact us via Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. On the following link you will find information regarding how you can do that: .

Thank you very much for your understanding.
Have a good one!

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Did you try to chat with them? They will be open tomorrow from 8am



Go to this page, if you are not connect login

Wait 15 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

You can also fill a contact form from your account
Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile -> Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.





User level
2297 / 5000

Contact then and they should be able to walk you through it.

Fizz is a prepaid service. If you don't pay, you don't have service.

Why do you believe you have an overdue balance?

Are you able to confirm? I'm guessing you can no longer logon to your Fizz account.