You have reached the maximum of credit cards allowed an account (I have none! )?

Options
I don't have any credit cards linked to my account ( I'm trying to buy a sim card) and it say I have reached the maximum of credit cards allowed an account...

Answers

• Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options
    Known issue. You are not the first to experience it. Contact support by chat.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,917 ✭✭
    Options

Did you attempt to enter your credit card info multiple times and received error each time?

You will need to contact Fizz support to reset your account limit (unless you want to retry with another email/account).

When entering CC info, follow this info from Fizz:

What payment methods can I use?

You can use Credit Card Visa or Mastercard, or Visa Debit to pay for your Fizz plan(s).

Other cards such as Debit Card, American Express (Amex), Dinners... are not accepted as payment methods.

The address and postal code that you associate with your credit card must be the same as the one you declare to your bank, otherwise payment method will be rejected.

If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, you'll have to contact our Customer Service team to clear things up: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during our business hours

Read more:

How do payment cycles work?
    How do I fix a payment issue?

• mwong
    mwong Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options
    chat way works for me.
This discussion has been closed.