Answered question

Mobile lost

they stole my phone and I would like to block my fizz chip that is on that phone and give me another chip that has the same number as the other one. It can?



User level
1 / 100

Hello diaz

You will have to fill a contact form from your account - My profile- Contact form - Report a lost or stolen phone/SIM and fill the boxes with your phone number and the stolen phone's IMEI. You will have to order a new sim card and when you receive it to make a Change Sim Card from My plans- Manage plan so you can keep your number.

For more information also please check the following links:


Have a wonderful day,


Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Hey @Whizz,

Please take a look at the first line of the body paragraph on this page,

It says "Your plan will be reactivated as soon as soon as you submit the form linked above". It says as soon as soon.