Address issues - billing vs home address?

I have been able to order my SIM cards (5 of them). I live in small town where half of town uses PO boxes, myself included. Was able to edit the address on your website to have them shipped. Paid for and received. Great so far. Now I try to activate the sim cards and it wont accept the PO billing address and there is no way to edit the home address once more for the system to accept that my road exist. Lived here for 19yrs and road as existed for at least 30yrs. and yes we have coverage. Friend two blocks down works just fine. His street shows up on the pull down list, mine does not.
What the heck do I have to do activate my cards
Marc L

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,072 admin
    Hi Marc-Andre,
    In order to be able to help you further, I'm kindly asking you to contact us in private by chat or Facebook messenger. You can find the info for reaching us on the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Have a great day!
    Radu
  • Marc-Andre L. 18175
    Marc-Andre L. 18175 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I'd love too. Ive been trying all morning. The twitter DMs arent working and I dont have a messanger account (nor do i want one). Please, how can i start a private chat? I cant seem to figure that out. Ive logged in and gone to solution hub page, but no chat bubble that i can see any where
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,072 admin
    Marc-Andre, in order to chat with us, make sure that:
    You're logged into your Fizz account.
    You're active on a help page.
    You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.
    Enjoy your day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.