Answered question

New account NOT WORKING?

Hi there. I just have my account activated yesterday. I made a mistake for my plan. How can I make change immediately? I wanted unlimited call with no texting but mistakenly selected no voice but unlimited text.

Alex
Alex

Alex

User level
Level
1 / 100
point
Sergio
Sergio

Sergio

User level
Level
3630 / 5000
You can make change to your plan but it will be effective on your next billing cycle.

At the mean time

You can buy add on for your minutes or put money on your wallet and pay as go. Add on and pay as you go can be use immediately

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

You can try to change your plan. Sadly it will be next month that it will take effect.

1. Login in your Fizz account.
2. Click on My Plans.
3. Select Manage plan.
4. Adjust plan.
5. Change your plan.

You could cancel your current plan and reactivate with the plan you want, but otherwise there's no way to make immediate changes to your plan with Fizz.

You made a mistake at sign-up? It can happen to anyone!

Here is an extract from the MOBILE SERVICES AGREEMENT. It basically says if you cancel within 15 days, you will be refunded.

4.1. Mobile service guarantee

If you are not satisfied with the mobile service to which you have subscribed, you have 15 days from activation to terminate the Agreement and get a refund. Only the portion associated with your monthly plan is refundable. It excludes the additional services such as Travel Add-ons or pay-per-use services. You can use this guarantee only once per year, per customer.In addition, to qualify for the guarantee, you must have used less than 50% (or 100%) if you are an individual with a disability) of the calling time and data included in your monthly plan. However, if your plan includes unlimited calling time or SMS, this condition does not apply to the unlimited option. If you fulfill all of the conditions, we will automatically refund you the price of the monthly plan at the time you cancel your subscription, based on the payment method you used for the original transaction.

In any case, I believe Fizz support will be able to help you.

How to contact Fizz support:  https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Logon your account, open this help page during business hours: https://fizz.ca/en/solutions/mobile

and wait for the chat bubble (at bottom right)

Jack888
Jack888

Jack888

User level
Level
366 / 750
my plan--manage plan--unsubscribe,Then you can reactivate the sim card and make your new package