List of apps that don't work on FIZZ?

Sami B. #289
Sami B. #289 Posts: 8 ✭✭
BMO website and app.
DAZN has been mentioned.
I'm wondering if there's anything else that does not function. So, feel free to add your own comprehensive list! Largest list is selected for best answer. Hopefully, this will lead to FIZZ addressing and correcting this issue.

Answers

• Dale P. #5816
    Dale P. #5816 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Dazn has started working for me since the last week or so. Randomly tried it after upgrading to iOS 12.3. This was version 2.3.16 of Dazn and have since upgraded to 2.4 of Dazn.
    Prior to this, it has never worked for me while being on Fizz. It was my only app that caused me any issues/didn't work, though I do know others have experienced other issues.
    If you have an iPhone that is compatible with iOS 12.3, I would try again after upgrading and if you don't, I would still try as it may have been a coincidence for me and something Fizz during stabilization or even Dazn adjusted.
  • Dale P. #1346
    Dale P. #1346 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    No changes made since posting two days ago with my tech and dazn is now broken again!
  • Andrew Y. #7566
    Andrew Y. #7566 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Anyone have any updates on the DAZN situation??
    it's been months and there doesn't seem to be any answers. DAZN themselves don't seem to understand why this is happening either, at least as far as first level support goes.
    I'm sincerely hoping this will get fixed before August
This discussion has been closed.