Fizz is not honouring the deal price?

AH_Jon
AH_Jon Posts: 15 ✭✭
There is supposed to be a deal where my plan is $30.60 because of this so called stabilization period.
There is supposed to be a $25 referral credit applied to my account.
Both of these means my Credit Card should be charged ONLY $5.60.
The system has not done done this. Instead I received three emails at 00:15 telling me that I have 10 hours to resolve this or my plan will be suspended and my account deleted. My plan was suspended at 00:00 before these emails. I can not dial 611, attempts to do so result in the message telling to dial 611.
I need to SPEAK to someone about this massive screw up.

Answers

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,026 ✭✭
    The 25$ will be applied only after the second billing cycle.
    Moreover it will be 30.60-25 (if 2 billing cycle are passed) + .46 (911) + TX
  • AH_Jon
    There is no "chat" option on this website
  • AH_Jon
    I have already competed all the requirements for the credit, and your link to that page is useless. especially since you are not a fizz employee
  • AH_Jon
    with that math "irene" my card should be only charged $6.33 after taxes.
    again, you are not a fizz employee
  • AH_Jon
    I am active on this "forum" and still no "chat bubble"! Still no reply via the "complaint form" I NEED a reply soon or I will stop using fizz and actively tell other to NOT join or cancel their plans
  • mwong
    mwong Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Go to my profile --> referral bonus , check if your $25 is BLUE COLOR. If it's grey, too bad it's not unlocked yet.
  • Irene
    Not I am not an employee
    I tried right know and I have it.
    Can you try to use a different browser? Remove all the ad blocker
  • AH_Jon
    I have done that numerous times and I do not use ad blockers.
  • Irene
    Still there for me, sorry I do not know
  • DavidC
    DavidC Posts: 380 ✭✭
    Try Messenger then...
  • AH_Jon
    Facebook is for sheep, I WILL NOT USE THAT POS SITE
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Hi AH_Jon,
    I checked your account and saw that your payment did not pass and you were also informed that the 'Pay now' was unsuccessul.
    You were not supposed to be charged only 5.60$ because the Referral bonus that was confirmed will be visible on your next payment, so next month, on 06/08. This information (the fact that you should pay only 5.60$) was never visible on your account.
    You got an information regarding the price you'll pay for the stabilisation period and for this month, you will have to pay that price.
    Please make sure that you credit card is well provisioned, so you'll get back your services.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Have a good one.
    -Luciana
  • Andrei U. #679
    Andrei U. #679 Posts: 349 ✭✭
    Well , you got their attention and you got your answer.You can close the topic by selecting the best answer.
    Thank you for your cooperation!
    :-)
  • AH_Jon
    I can close this only when i am satisfied
This discussion has been closed.