Answered question

Snow bird coverage question?

Couldn't seem to add a question on the similiar post,

Prices look good but my wife and myself are snowbirds as well, I see 3 months max but if we had 2 phones could we stop data roaming on 1 for 3 months then switch?



User level
1 / 100

If you would like to continue using your mobile plan while travelling in USA, then yes you can change your coverage area from month-to-month depending on your needs.


Thats the beauty of prepaid service, you can switch plans monthly depending on your needs and travel plans. You can do this as long as you register the changes at least 48 hours before the end of each bill cycle.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

You can stop using it and close your phone and change your plan to pay the minimum price the time your outside.

If you still want to use your phone by a prepaid us sim card the time your in us.