Why are so many of my posts being "moderated"?

Options
Ryan B. #977
Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
I have noticed recently more and more of my posts are being "moderated" and not getting posted in a timely fashion. I have a good record with any helpful and best answers and should be fairly obvious that I am not abusing the system or posting inappropriate material.
Is this happening to anyone esle? This is sometimes preventing my answers to questions from being posted and I am missing out on posts and possible even missing out on best answer opportunities. I find it frustrating and could understand if it was my first few posts but I have made quite a few responses now and still continue to be moderated. Anyone else care to share their experience.

Answers

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    This has also happened to me in the past, but no idea why...
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, this happens some times
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,896 ✭✭
    Options

It seems to happen when we make too many posts (exceed some limits)

or when we post some "words" or "phrase" which may be deemed inappropriate.

• Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Options
    Been there too. I was told it was automated...no idea what the criterias are...
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Options
    it's super annoying, they really need to update their criteria. the irony is this "moderation" question was moderated, lol. As you can see there is nothing that should require moderation in it. They really need to take into account the USER as well as the content. I could see moderating a brand new user with 1 few posts, but continuing to moderate users with 100's of posts??? ridiculous.
    I know they have better things to work on, but I was just curious what others have been experiencing.
  • Adam A. #3745
    Adam A. #3745 Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options
    either foul language or simply repetitive posting.
This discussion has been closed.