Does anyone know how to get past 1/5 geek level on the Hub?

Ryan B. #977
Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
I was able to get to 1/5 Geek fairly quickly by just replying to messages and using the Hub, however I have been stuck on 1/5 geek for a couple weeks now and it shows that I am "ready" for 2/5 but it just won't progress. I've also looked at the leaderboards and see people with 30k-60k points that are still 1/5 geek so leaves to be think it has more to do than just points. I have seen a couple of users that have passed this level, any tips on progressing?

Answers

• Takion
    Takion Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Just keep on being active on the forum
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,890 ✭✭

I am only level 2 lol.

Perhaps we can ask https://community.fizz.ca/users/11595891

"JROCK M" is "Big Geek" but he has not been active recently.

• Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Didn't notice anyone had moved beyond 1/5 Geek level. Interesting.
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    my point is that it can't just be based on points as there are users with 30k + points that are still 1/5 geek......
    I did register about 6 months ago, was active a lot, then I cancelled due to the issues they were having but came back just in time to make the April 12th deadline to give them 1 more chance. It just seems very odd what the requirements are, there must be a time element as well as points but I figure that the users with 30k+ points have been around a long while, longer than me for sure.
    If you look at the standings the majority of users are 1/5 geek, and only like 2 users have managed to pass this. I can't say I did anything special other than answer questions and I went from 2/5 apprentice to 1/5 geek in the matter of 1 week and only answered a handful of questions during that time upon my return. I have since been much more active and my bar indicates that I am right at the end of 1/5 geek and ready for 2/5 but it won't progress......
This discussion has been closed.