Change plan prior to activation completed?

Weiling
Weiling Posts: 1 ✭✭
I just activated a plan without data thinking I can receive data gifts from my contacts, and I realized it doesn't work after I submitted my activation, because a plan without data cannot use data. The activation is not yet complete as I speak. Can I have my plan changed immediately? Or do I now have to do the "adjust plan" and wait the full payment cycle before it changes?

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    You have to use adjust plan and the changes will take effect only at beginning of the next cycle
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    Sorry but you need to wait a full month
  • Lopresor
    Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
    since Fizz is a prepaid service, you will have to wait until next month in order to change the plan. If you don't want to wait this long, you can always cancel your plan, create a new one with the correct amount of data you want. This will cost more for sure, but not as much in the long run if you need the data right now.
    Good luck.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hello Weiling,
    I am sorry to hear that. You will need to adjust your plan and wait for the next payment cycle to be effective. In the meantime you can buy Add-ons for Data, this way you will have access to data immediately.
    Have a good one!
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.