Why do I not have any internet upgrades?

AlexB
AlexB Posts: 128 ✭✭
I have no available upgrades for internet, yet my spouse has a $2 upgrade and 2x $1 upgrades (level 5). I'm also at level 5 and I'm the one that actually has the internet plan on my account...

Answers

• AlexB
    Well they replied to my email asking me what I meant and then closed my ticket. Great.
  • AlexB
    I chatted with them earlier. They've forwarded it to their "specialized team." I'll update this post when I hear back.
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    I have internet plan and don't see any internet upgrade. How do we get internet upgrade? anybody know? I'm currently at level 3.
  • AlexB
    Well as I expected I got an absolutely moronic answer from Fizz support. They closed my ticket today and said that the specialized team has determined that I do in fact have the level 5 300 MB upgrade, which is not at all what my ticket was about.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Hello AlexB
    I am sorry for the displeasing situation you have been placed in. I have re-opened the ticket and asked them to check further into the matter and do it in the proper way.
    Have a great day!
    Catalin
  • AlexB
    Don't bother, I'm cancelling my Fizz internet. My recent experiences with support and my emails being ignored have made it obvious that Fizz is not interested in my money.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

This is going to sound insane.

Two weeks ago, I too didn't have any internet upgrades, but after logging off Fizz account, it seems to have reset the account. When I relogged a few days later, I saw 2x $1 upgrades and 1x $2 upgrade. So I applied all 3, not expecting to see any more internet upgrades.

Guess what? Today, I logon and see my upgrades have increased by 1... I got another $2 internet upgrade. WTH what gives?

• AlexB
    Yeah, looks like they added the $2 upgrade to my account. Too little too late and missing 3 other upgrades still. I cancelled my service today.
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Sad to hear about your poor service experience.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Did you finally receive the other missing upgrades?

How is your Internet service atm?

• Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Please close thus
  • Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Solved it ?
  • Martin
    Martin Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Contact the support
  • poker85
    poker85 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭