How long does the free 1gb perk last?

Alex M. #2475
Alex M. #2475 Posts: 122 ✭✭
So currently it says i have 78 days left for the two free 1gb perks i got for the technical difficulties. Does this mean i have 78 days to use all the data or 78 days to apply them before they expire?

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

You have 78 days left to apply or gift it to any other Fizz customer. Once each perk is activated, you have until the end of your bill cycle to use it.

"If you have unused data that comes from a Perk, that data won't be rolled over to the next month when your payment cycle ends. Only unused data that was part of your plan will be transferred."

Here's the email we received from Fizz on March 26...

On March 25, technical issues impacted our mobile services. Everything is now back on track. 

We understand that your mobile services are an important means of communication for you. That is why all Fizz members who were impacted by this outage will receive on April 9, 2019, 2 GB of mobile data per plan in the form of two perks of 1 GB each. 

Your Fizz perks*, offered as part of the My Rewards program, will be in your Fizz account 20000000, under My Rewards. 

Again, please accept our sincerest apologies. 

The Fizz team

How to apply these perks to your mobile plan as of April 9, 2019

You’ll have 90 days following the reception of these perks to claim each one of them.

All the details can be found in the Solution Hub:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-unlock-and-redeem-my-perks

But in a nutshell:
    1. Log into your Fizz account.
    2. On the Overview page, scroll down to the My Rewards Program tile, and click on See details.
    3. Your Fizz perks can be found on the My Perks tab at the bottom of the page.
    4. Click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to apply one to your plan. 
This discussion has been closed.