I have no service for the last 2 days, who can help me?

Options
yehudah
yehudah Posts: 9 ✭✭
I can only make out going calls for the last 2 days who / where can i get help with this.
I have reset my phone still not working

Answers

• TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Options

Did you restart your phone ?

Did you eject the sim restart you phone, reput the sim and reboot again ?

Is your phone compatible with Fizz network ?

if the answer is yes to all those questions I sugest you to contact Fizz on Messenger.

• Andrei U. #679
    Andrei U. #679 Posts: 349 ✭✭
    Options
    If you just transferred your number from another provider it looks like your transfer is not completed yet and you should contact Fizz by chat or Facebook.
  • yehudah
    Options
    No im not new i have been on fizz since dec 2018, this is a recent problem, im trying fizz on messager but they are not answering
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options

Have you checked your account online to make sure all is well?

You may need to escalate your request to Fizz customer service.

https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Logon to your account and go to this help page

https://fizz.ca/en/solutions/technical-issues

You can reach Fizz via chat bubble on bottom right of screen.

• Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Options
    The last Major outage was April 2nd and fixed by April 4th, so as far as issues with the network there haven't been any reported issues since then. Do you have another device you can use to test with? Also try to backup and factory reset the device to ensure there are no problems. Also make sure you have taken all recent updates and remove and reinsert the SIM.
    If it works in another device you may have an issues with your current device, that's the only way to know for sure where the problem is.
  • yehudah
    Options
    Hi so I followed all the advice, and tried my sim card in my wifes phone, in her phone it did not work, exactly the same could call out but not receive, but then when I put the sim back in my phone it was miraculous, it just started to work. so I dont know what this was about, but Im happy to be getting calls again from bitcoin, and and the cra agents letting me know the police are coming to get me if I dont pay them. :>) life is good again thank you.
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    Options
    Glad to hear you area back up and going again. Can you please select a best answer and close the thread since your issue is solved.
    Cheers
This discussion has been closed.