Change in price of mobile plan even if I subscribed before April 12th ?

Options
Sidonie C.
Sidonie C. Posts: 3 ✭✭
I updated my mobile plan on April 2nd (I then received my contract saying my plan would be 26$), however I just got an e-mail today saying the price of my plan has changed to 31$. I subscribed before April 12th so the price should not have increased and I should be able to continue to benefit from the introductory price of 26$.
Can someone help me?
Many thanks

Answers

• Naomy N.
    Naomy N. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    You can try the bubble chat on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us They could not help much when I tried but you can try.
  • David G. 8208
    David G. 8208 Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
    Was your previous plan before changing to the $26 one more expensive? The email about the price change with discount is based on your current plan before the new choice you made on Apr/2 comes into effect. If this is the case, when your new $26 plan takes effect at your next plan renewal, it should be that minus 10%.
  • Sidonie C.
    Options
    Many thanks for your answers !
    Yes my first plan was more expensive (34$), but I don't understand how they got the 31,5$ as a new price (it is not 10% rebait).
    @David I hope it will be what you say and that I will then have 26$ + 10% rebait at the next renewal.
  • grace G. #846
    grace G. #846 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to talk to Fizz to correct your plan price.
  • Sidonie C.
    Options
    Yes indeed, I think this must be the right scenario. Thank you very much for you support, I will confirm with Fizz only the service is not open on Sundays. I will check ! But this is encouraging.
    Thanks very much !
This discussion has been closed.