Question for Fizz tech! Fizz mobile app

Chloé .
Chloé . Posts: 33 ✭✭
Hi , wonder if you going to make an app for our mobile plan. It would be great and practical!

Answers

• Elie F. #3282
    Elie F. #3282 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    I don't think they will as it is pretty expansive and there website is a PWA. So it's as good as an app but it cost them nothing more to develop. If you're using an iPhone or android you can add it to your screen to use as an app.
  • MadDestructor
    MadDestructor Posts: 2 ✭✭
    They surely will. Since their website is PWA, it's pretty easy to port it as a native app and I'm pretty sure we're gonna see one pop after the stabilization period or something.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    I do not see why it is important to have an app, as Ella said you can add into your desktop and work with it.
  • Ryan B. #977
    Ryan B. #977 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    as nice as it is to have an APP for everything, Fizz is a discount provider and Id rather see them spend the time and money to make the network as stable as possible. The website is already mobile friendly and should work fine from a mobile device. Making apps will just cost time and money that could be spent on keeping the network stable
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

They currently have an app for their internet service, but no signs for the mobile app yet

This discussion has been closed.