Do I retain my price plan forever?

Because I am one of the first members, do I retain my price plan without any price increase for as long as I stay with fizz?

Answers

• AlmightyPain
    AlmightyPain Posts: 114 ✭✭
    you are able to retain it
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Yes, as long as you do not change your plan, you "lock" the price as is.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    One will keep introductory prices under the following conditions:
    -one doesn't change the plan after the stabilization period;
    -one doesn't cancel their Mobile services;
    -one doesn't die
  • Dan T. #1539
    Dan T. #1539 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    We wish ... just got this email:
    "This is the last month of your beta period. When your next payment cycle begins on May 12, 2019, you’ll migrate to the introductory prices currently offered.
    Great news, these prices are actually better than those initially communicated to you when you activated your Fizz account, as well as the most competitive on the market
    The new price of your plan
    You don’t have to do anything. The price of your plan for the number xxxxxxx, currently at the price of $2.00, will change automatically. Starting on May 12, 2019, you will pay $19.00 per month."
    I do not even know from where the $19 comes from. For this tester plan I have voice + sms only + voicemail
  • sophia O.
    sophia O. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Yes you can !! :)
  • Romain D. #4071
    Romain D. #4071 Posts: 67 ✭✭
    It's not up to you...FIZZ CAN change your price...on a 30 day notice, as note by the agreement you all have and agreed in your profile.
    - 15.3. Our right to amend the contents of your Agreement
    We may, at any time, amend your Agreement, including the price and nature of the service provided. We must notify you of any changes at least 30 days before the effective date, by notice dealing only with this subject.
    SORRY
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

As others have said, short answer is yes.

Also for the next few months, we will be paying 10% off during the stabilization period. I received an email earlier confirming the reduced price during the stabilization period.

@Dan, you too should receive an email saying the price will be $17.10 for the duration of the stabilization period. This price is 10% off your Introductionary price of $19, for the plan which gives you unlimited text and talk with Canada-wide coverage.

This discussion has been closed.