i made a mistake replacing my sim card . how can i correct it?

Options
i lost my cellphone with my sim card in it so i ordered a new one. when i received the sim card i made the mistake of activating it as a new member instead of assigning it to my actual account. i realised the mistake after entering the activation code so i did not go through with the activation and i went to change my sim in my account however it was too late and it says the sim is already assigned to a new member. how can i correct this. ?

Answers

• DavidC
    DavidC Posts: 380 ✭✭
    Options
    You'll have to contact Fizz customer support, either by chat or by Messenger.
  • Philippe L. 15545
    Philippe L. 15545 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    and how the hell do we do that ? contacting fizz is like playing a hard version of where is waldo. i tried facebook but so far no awnser
  • FC
    FC Posts: 118 ✭✭
    Options
    Even Fizz can not help you to fix it because the SIM was already assigned to a new plan. Fizz will ask you to order new SIM. However, do not trash this sim card. It is still good to use, but have to wait for next cycle. I did the same thing (I tried to activate with PO box address, but was told Fizz can't use PO box as account address. But the sim cards were already assigned), and now I have three extra sim on hand. I used one last week to activate a new plan. Other two spare sim could be used next time, in case the current sim broken or for new plan.
  • DavidC
    DavidC Posts: 380 ✭✭
    Options

Go to this page, wait a couple seconds and the green chat bubble will appear on the right:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-ordered-sim-card-how-long-will-it-take-to-arrive

• Dallaire_M
    Dallaire_M Posts: 509 ✭✭
    Options
    You Should contact Fizz
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,103 ✭✭
    Options
    If you did not finish the activation, I believe the Fizz support can help you. Can you please let us know the solution?