Transfer phone number later?

Options
Would anyone know if I can transfer my phone number later? I would like to set up a new account (with a new number) and run both providers at the same time as I test that service is accurate. I would request a number transfer once I have confirmation that all is good. This would allow me to test the service and take advantage of the introductory pricing. Thank you.

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    This is not currently an option with Fizz. I don't know if it will be available in the future.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    Nicolas,
    When you are activating your sim card, Fizz gives you the option of porting over an existing phone # or you can get a new number. Once the activation process is complete, you are stuck with your number. You can port in a number later but you will have to buy another sim card; at that point, it might be too late to take advantage of the introductory prices.
    You can re-start the activation process later on with the original sim card and port in your existing phone number. So you would not need to buy another sim card. Again, It might be too late to enjoy the introductory prices.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    You'll need to order a new SIM to this. As plans activated after April 12 will be charged full price, I don't recommand to do this...
  • Rayl
    Rayl Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    This not available, hope will available soon.
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,127 ✭✭
    Options
    I do not see why is not possible, probably some crtc rules. But for now is like this.
This discussion has been closed.