if I sign up today, and after the stabilization will I still get intro prices?

Options
as what I saw about the stabilisation statement. if I was about to be a new costumer now can I still get the intro price? if yes will I be keeping it forever after the stabilization is done or forever? I need answers please!

Answers

• Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    If you sign up today, you will enjoy the introductory prices for sure because tgey are still valid.
  • ZGuo
    ZGuo Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, you will keep your price as long as you keep your plan unchanged.
  • grace G. #846
    grace G. #846 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options
    Certainly you can keep the intro price after stabilization period.
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Options
    I do agree it was worded wrongly. People who pay for introductory prices right now will receive another 10% discount on top of the 20%(introductory). After the period of 3 months, they will then go back to introductory prices. Nothing to worry about, you'll keep the introductory pricing unless you change your plan.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,751 ✭✭
    Options

A clarification, please read it

https://fizz.ca/en/faq-stabilization-period

What will happen to my price after the stabilization period?

For members who will have subscribed BEFORE April 12, 2019.

Once the stabilization period is over, your plan will return to its launch (introductory) price. Please note, however, that if you change your plan after the stabilization period, regular prices will apply. You will be notified of the end of the stabilization period one month in advance.

For members who subscribe ON, OR AFTER, April 12, 2019.

Once the stabilization period is over, regular prices will come into effect and will therefore apply to your plan. You’ll be happily surprised by these once the stabilization period has come to an end. You will be notified of the end of the stabilization period one month in advance.

This discussion has been closed.