Cannot send or receive SMS or call

Options
Nathan Trudeau
Nathan Trudeau Posts: 7 ✭✭
Only happening until this morning.I changed absolutely nothing in my cellphone. I had issues yesterday but it fixed itself, then this happen. Anybody know what i can do? I tried reseting my network settings, didn't work. My LTE work fine, only cant receive/send sms/call.

Answers

• Ohthatvank
    Ohthatvank Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you try to restart your cellphone? I had the same issues but after restarting my mobile. The problem has been solve!
  • Nathan Trudeau
    Options
    I tried that several times, it didn't work...
  • Rayl
    Rayl Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    Try take out sim card, reboot the phone, put the sim back.
  • Nathan Trudeau
    Options
    I already tried it. When I try to call someone, its saying that my plan doesnt allow calls, but I actually have Unlimited sms and calls. Like what?? Please help...
  • Sohail Ali
    Sohail Ali Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
  • Michael Soukvilay
    Michael Soukvilay Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same issue, change carrier to fizz ext 3G., I can call but it can't receive call. Is fizz looking into this?
  • Michael Soukvilay
    Options
    I change phone and reset network on all phone. does not work.
  • Nathan Trudeau
    Options
    I tried to set my APN settings manually with the link you sent @Sohail, didn't work. I also tried to reinstall the network with the 2 notifications, didn't work either. Any idea? I really need my phone, I have 2 business to run.
  • katle
    katle Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm also having the exact same issue
  • Michael Soukvilay
    Options
    Change carrier to fizz ext 3G on your phone. At lease you can make call but not receive any.
  • katle
    Options
    I just tried calling a number with the cellphone and it's telling me that I don't have a plan that includes unlimited minutes or text messages. It's telling me to check my account online to make the changes. I just checked and I do have unlimited for both. I think Fizz will have to do something on their end because I can't do anything on my end. Maybe you also have the same issue as I do?
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,103 ✭✭
    Options
    @katle: Tried and I do not have any problem
  • Nathan Trudeau
    Options
    @Katle this is exactly my issue. Still not resolved and it is 2 PM.
  • Michael Soukvilay
    Options
    Same problem, has anyone been able to contact fizz?
  • Nathan Trudeau
    Options
    I wrote to Fizz 4 hours ago. Still no answer. They need to work on their customer service a lot.
  • Michael Soukvilay
    Options
    status, 5pm and I still can not received call. Fizz is looking really bad. it seem the network work but they mess up our account. we all payed already and we all have unlimited call and tex.
  • Michael Soukvilay
    Options
    Hi,
    Just spoke to someone at fizz, it a network issue so don't mess with your account setting.
  • Michael Soukvilay
    Options
    Was fix at around 7:30pm. Is everyone phone working again?
  • katle
    Options
    I was able to make a call and send a text message now. Everything is back to normal on my side. I hope it’s like that for everyone else as well!
  • Nathan Trudeau
    Options
    I can call my voicemail, so I suppose I can call anyone now. However I still can't send or receive sms. Anyone?
This discussion has been closed.