Concerned customers wanting answers regarding recent outages.

Martin P. #2058
Martin P. #2058 Posts: 27 ✭✭
Dear Fizz Team,
This post is in regards to the two large outages we experienced I the last 2 weeks. Today and on March 25th.
As concerned customers, asking ourselves if we've made the right choice joining Fizz, we believe the Fizz staff owes us an explanation as to what the root cause was for these two large outages.
Deep in our hearts , we are hoping these outages were at least for a good reason. Like an outage in an attempt to upgrade your services to make them more stable, implementing a fix for 2FA or fixing the wide range of SMS/MMS problems.
I think at this point, we deserve to know. Giving us no explanation just makes us wonder when the next outage will be. It's with that uncertainty that you'll will start loosing customers... Even the most faithful that have been with you since day one.
Sincerely, Fizz Customers.

Answers

• Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    I notice that Fizz has blocked all questions I have been trying to post;
    Anyone else with the same observation.
    Sorry Martin if I use this thread because I can not open a thread. I have been trying since yesterday.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    @Fizzy:
    I was actually more active on the forum yesterday because of the outage and so were many of us.
    Yet, I was not the leader of the day. I was monitoring the outage and answered questions.
    I submitted only 1 post at the end of the day and it was blocked.
This discussion has been closed.