No service again??

Jessica Coote
Jessica Coote Posts: 2 ✭✭
Why is this happening so often?? I'm getting really fed up. If these issues aren't resolved, I'll have no choice but to find a new company. This shouldn't be happening on a weekly basis.

Answers

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

They are up again, but for sure you already know.

Can you please close the post clicking on the button Make this a best answer?

• Jordan E. #1034
    Jordan E. #1034 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Honestly it’s terrible and fizz is NOT that much cheaper than any other BYOD plans offered by Fido, Rogers, Telus... this company lacks transparency, don’t launch a product, charge people for service they don’t get and then expect customer loyalty! Think of it... it’s happened a few times now it’s going to happen again and again and again so be prepared. If I were you, I’d shop around. I’d rather pay a few bucks more knowing I don’t have to worry at night that I won’t have phone reception or that I could have a family emergency and miss out on an important call because FIZZ mobile is absolute crap. Be wise. Check out the other companies BYOD plans you would actually be very surprised they’re almost the same price maybe a few dollars more, and no problems like this at all.
    Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.