Unanswered question

Call not working?

I just subscribed to Fizz roughly 2 hours ago. I live in Ottawa. I have an 819 number and when signing up, I chose Canada for coverage. I tried calling my father and fizz just won't let me. His number has a 365 area code. Last I checked, that falls under "Canada" coverage. I've turned my phone off and on. No dice! I need help fixing this.

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
Answers

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
Thanks mike. It says my current plan doesn't allow me to complete this call. I chose Canada as coverage. I don't understand this.

Only to be sure, you have activated the plan with the Canada coverage, this was not do as a modification. Since the modification is applied only only the next invoice cycle.

Here how to contact the support, however, be advice today is open starting from 10am EST.

CHAT

Go on this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login
Wait 15 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon.

FACEBOOK
You can also send a message by Facebook
https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

FORM
You can also fill a contact form
From the panel My Profile -> Contact Form (the subjects are limited)

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
Thanks again Mike. I chose Canada coverage from the very beginning. I didn't add it as a modification. My plan is 8gb unlimited call/text, voicemail for $40 a month. That's what I chose when signing up. Thank you for your help though.

Have you checked to see if anything else is working?

- Receviing calls

- Texting in / out

- Data Internet

Can help to resolve the issue once we know more.

If only calling out is affected, definitely need to contact Fizz customer support.

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
Thanks fizzy. Only calling out is affected. I'm waiting till 10am to contact support.

and... sometimes it take a lots of time for everything to work.... and like you said at 10am, contact Fizz if you still have any problem. Comme back when your problem is solved. Thx

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
I've contacted support and they have no idea what's wrong so they'll contact their "specialized team"

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
Basically, any "365" number I dial is treated as long distance (even under Canada coverage). The issue is the area code.

Shalom
Shalom

Shalom

User level
Level
73 / 100
Tech support is working on it.