Fizz points from referring a second person?

Options
MRA
MRA Posts: 62 ✭✭
I made my brother join Fizz and he entered my referral code. 2 days later, I received a text from Fizz stating that I have received 25$ credit and some fizz points. I did this again with a friend, but I did not get any notification after a week. So I assume you only get credit for the first referral. Did anyone referred to a second person and got rewards? Thanks.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,745 ✭✭
    Options
    You are supposed to receive referral points from all.
  • Rayl
    Rayl Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options
    You receive text and email about referral.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,745 ✭✭
    Options
    You have the list for the referral on your profile.
  • Andrei U. #679
    Andrei U. #679 Posts: 349 ✭✭
    Options
    25 $ but no points for a second referral.
  • JoGF
    JoGF Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Options
    You should receive a notification that you have 25$ credit pending only after your friend activated his SIM card. You don't receive any point after the 2nd referral only after the 5th one.
  • kobray
    kobray Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Options
    You can refer to an unlimited amount of people
  • Patrick Yammine
    Patrick Yammine Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    You should be getting points for each reference!
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    On the french version of the texts I got, there's no mention about points. Only 25$. Should be a translate mistake from them. Check with Fizz chat, but I'm pretty sure it's a translation mistake :(
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Actually, I prefer money rather than points. My opinion.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,150 admin
    Options
    Hi MRA,
    You should have received the referral if your friend entered the code as well. If this issue is still present, I'm kindly asking you to contact us in private by chat or Facebook messenger, in order to be able to help you further. You can find the info for reaching us on the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Have a great day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.