Answered question

Why do some texts go missing?

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but texts seem to be randomly lost when they are sent to me. They just seem to disappear .. I get 95% of them but the other 5% seem to disappear?!

Malcolm
Malcolm

Malcolm

User level
Level
1
137 / 750
points
Takion
Takion

Takion

User level
Level
3
4524 / 5000
points

the is some network issues check the following web site for updates
https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Malcolm
Malcolm

Malcolm

User level
Level
1
137 / 750
points

This is not related to the current network issues -- it has been occuring ever since I first got my account.

I've also seen this happen outside of this morning. Someone will send a text, it won't come through, but it'll show as sent on their end. If they resend it, it does make it through though.

I was assuming this was an android messages problem perhaps?

Barry
Barry

Barry

User level
Level
1
416 / 750
points

I think I experience this sometimes (outside today's outage). Most contacts are through iMessage, but the few SMS users, it's annoying not knowing if my texts aren't sending.

Malcolm
Malcolm

Malcolm

User level
Level
1
137 / 750
points

I don't think that this is an Android message problem as it doesn't happen when they send texts to people on other networks. Before I joined Fizz I never had this issue.

Paul
Paul

Paul

User level
Level
0
94 / 100
points

They will make you believe that it's some temporary network issue, but it really isn't. I've had the same issue for the past 3 months and it's still not resolved. I'd highly recommend you to change company. Public mobile has some pretty competitive prices to Fizz.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
4
5000 / 5000
points

For me, mobile service is completely down. Some areas like Ottawa still working.

Fizz must be doing a reset. Roaming doesn't work either now.

At least Fizz is posting updates to keep us informed every hour.

Check here for status updates: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services

 

I keep a 2nd mobile line as backup with another provider. It's been pretty reliable also prepaid, similar to Fizz. I hope Fizz improves soon.

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
4
5000 / 5000
points

They are back up and running